For a Budget- Friendly Vacation, Be Wise Enough to Choose Musandam Khasab trip deals
Terms & Conditions
- Customers are advised to carry their original passports and resident cards for coming to Khasab.
- Visa charges are to be paid at the Oman border.
- UAE resident visa holders would get visa on arrival at the border based on the profession listed in the visa.
- 33 Nationalities (mainly European Union countries) does get visa on arrival at the border.
- Customers traveling on a rental car to Khasab need to obtain NOC (no objection certificate) from the rental car company to take the car to Oman. This document has to be produced at the border crossing.
- All the tours are subjected to weather conditions.
- There is no refund or hotel booking provided if returned due to bad weather or any circumstances after 35% of the tour progressed.
- For booking private tours and group booking 30% of the amount has to be sent to our company account in advance.
- Special dietary requirements have to be mentioned at the time of booking the trip.
- We do accept payment in cash as well as credit card. We accept Master and Visa cards only.
- Respect local codes of behavior and traditions of dress. Men and women should cover knees and shoulders.
- Respect Oman’s peace and tranquility. Keep noise to a minimum.
- Ask permission before photographing people or entering private property.
- Help keep Oman beautiful. Dispose of litter and waste properly.
- Protect wildlife and plants. Please do not pick fruits or vegetables as villages depend on these for their livelihoods.
- Do not contaminate any water source. Villagers depend on traditional water systems for drinking and agriculture.
- Park in designated areas to ensure villages are not inconvenienced.
- Use only 4WD vehicles for off road travel. Please do not travel off-road alone. Carry spare tyres and plentiful supplies of food, water and fuel. Always camp on high ground and avoid wadis which are susceptible to flash flooding. Notify others of your plan and expected time of return.
- Please do not trek alone. Make sure you are fully aware of the length and difficulty of a trail before setting off. Ensure you have sturdy shoes and adequate supplies of food and water.
Free cancelation if informed 48 hours before the departure date. For last minute cancelation, 30% amount of the booking has to be paid.
Get Offers at Dolphin Khasab Tours
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- 471 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
#4 of 31 Tours in Khasab
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “Great experience”
- “The best service and amazing experience!...”
- “Excellent experience half day dhow tour. Next...”
- “Great morning on Musandam fjords”
- “Dolphins Galore!”
Planning To Explore The Best of The Port City In a Cruise,
Then Choose The Best Tour Operators Khasab For The Fullest Experience.
Want to know more about us? Just check our packages